Monday, October 16, 2017

Worried Mr Buttons


But Toby I am worried about...
It's nothing to worry about Buttons!

Can you believe that cat
What a silly
Goodness I never heard of such a thing
What are you all meowing about?
Oh... nothing B

Toby you were meowing about me
Oh Buttons chill will you
But I am worried about my image

Hey, B, don't worry just whack and hiss.
But that is what I have been doing. To almost evfurry kitty
And?
I worry they won't like my new stand-up-fur-me self

They like you just fine
Really
Look at me. I whacky paw whenever I feel the need
But you are Feisty Fitz
Maybe try Battling B
I like that. Thanks
Welcome. Now get out of the way or I will Whack you
Hissss
Well done *Whack*
Ouchie


Toby Tomcat
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein

10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Binga stands up for herself all the time, and she has more fans than I can count! So Mr. Buttons, I'd say you are on the right track.

Anonymous said...

Mr Buttons! You ROCK! You are my hero!
Purrs
Marv

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Go for it Mr Buttons!! More power to mew dude!!

Big hugs

Basil & Co xox

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...yur image iz good with uz...all wayz haz been, all wayz will bee... ! ☺☺♥♥

pilch92 said...

Don't worry Mr. Buttons.

The Island Cats said...

You got this, Battling B!

John Bellen said...

Good for you, Mr Buttons, but just remember that Feisty Fitz can still beat Battling B...

Anonymous said...

Dat's a great new name. But don't worry, we luv ya' no matter what. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

You have to stand up with your image, Mr Buttons, no matter what others think about it. You Go Boy! Pawkisses for a worriefree day :) <3

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh, MY!!! You're using the whapping method now, huh?? MOL!