Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Skitty Kitty


Wait! Hold It! Did you hear that?
What Buttons?
I heard... something... something odd

I think I heard it
Grasshopper you are imagining things
Wait, I think I hear it. No, no I don't.

Are you sure Toby?
Yes Mr B you can rest easy.

That has a nice ring to it:
Take it easy Mr B. Relax and Chill. No reason to ill.
Take it easy Mr B

I love it my dear sweet kitty
Awww Toby *sigh*

(Chorus) Take it Easy Mr B
It sure is tough being the skitty kitty


Toby Tomcat
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Mr. Buttons, I'm sure there is nothing to be worried about!

Lone Star Cats said...

Angelique is our skitty kitty around here.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Totally awesome song, guys! Everyone has at least one skitty kitty. Leo is ours!

John Bellen said...

And when they are scared of some noise, there's nothing that you can do with them until they calm down. Noises have ruined plenty of dinner-times at my place!

Anonymous said...

mee-you Mistur Buttonss mee hearss all sortss of sounds here inn thee buildin...now mee iss used to most of them! Iss grate yur Fursibss ree-assure you!!!
**nose bumpsss** Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

Cats Herd You said...

Pierre and Ashton are both skitty kitties here, so they understand.

pilch92 said...

We have skitty kitties too- Brody and Emmy.

meowmeowmans said...

Mr. Buttons, don't you worry, okay? Everything's going to be alright!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Aww, be calm, your Daddy will purrtect you all...and well you are all looking out fur eachother:)


Minko was the skittish one here...most of the time.