Friday, May 19, 2017

Rumpys Throne


Goodness Catness what a find! 


I hereby declare that this box will be my Throne!
All shall bow to the great Rumpy Bumps Stumpnots!

I better check for those who would usurp my reign
Are they to the left of me?

Are they to the right of me?

Rumpy none of us want to take your box
I mean take your throne MOL

Don't think you will lull me into a false sense of security
*Yawn* Mmm time for a nap in my throne

What about the usurpers?\
We will take that up later. Now let me get comfy

Timmy Tomcat
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Rumpy, don't let them fool you! I'm sure if you abandoned your throne for even a moment, someone would take it over!

Chuck Huss said...

Summer is right. That is a valuable assert. :)

John Bellen said...

Even kings must sleep.

Johnny said...

Rumpy, your throne looks amazing!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

doodz...tell popz ta savez theeze fotoz for re use again on joon 19th...thatz box day thiz yeer !! heerz two a flashlight fish kinda week o end ~~~~ ♥♥

Shoko Neilson said...

haha...MOL...he doesn't fit....not to lie down. Kali does that all the time, then is ticked she can't lay in the box and execute her will.

Shoo

pilch92 said...

All Hail King Rumpy!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Rumpy, dat's a pawsum throne. Now you need a moat to purrtect ya' from those usurpurrs. MOL Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

As soon as you leave, they will swarm ovfur to your throne to take over, MOL!!! Try it and find out...